April 4, 2012

Weird Card Wednesday: Why Aren't You Blogging!


Hi everyone,

I know it's been several weeks since I've posted anything significant, and I hope my fellow bloggers won't kick me off their blogrolls for inactivity. I'm trying to put parts of my life together--more on that later--and I just haven't had time to think about my card collection in a while. Thank you so much to my 26 loyal followers and I promise to start posting again soon.

Meanwhile, since I missed last week's Weird Card Wednesday segment, I thought I'd pull another card from my childhood E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial collection for your amusement: #26 "Time for a Snack." (I feel like this card looks lately!)

Speaking of my E.T. cards, I really should sort through them and see which ones I'm missing, just to have a complete set. I remember when it was a big deal for me to walk a few miles to the local convenience store (Q-Mart or Smith's Grocery) with a handful of quarters and buy several packs at once. That was a big deal for me to buy more than one at a time! Ah, childhood memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment