February 2, 2012

Seeking Potential Card Traders

Thank you to Mark Aubrey for the nice mention on his blog tonight! After two days of being "live" with my new blog, I now have three followers. Thanks for your interest!

As I emailed to Mark, I'm new to online card trading so I'll need help getting started from more savvy collectors like yourselves. He advised me to post my want lists and give potential traders an idea of what I have to offer in exchange. I'm working to complete my St. Louis Cardinals team sets that I started way back in 1987 when I was 16 years old. There are links to my want list posts in the upper left-hand column of the blog. As you can see, most of the cards I need lie between 1948 and 1975. But I'm also looking for more current cards as well; I stopped collecting about 12 years ago and there are LOTS of Cardinals cards I also need between 1998 and 2011, too.

I recently organized my father's 1974 Topps cards to determine which ones I'm missing so I can create a complete set. If anyone would like to part with some of these cards, I'd be very interested in trading.

As for what I have to offer, I have boxes of cards ranging from a few 1974 Topps to cards all the way into the early 1990s. If you have specific needs, let me know which ones and I can see what I have.

I look forward to exchanging emails and bundles of cards with many of you over the coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment